Subject: safe?

From: Eugene Crosser <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Oct 2002 12:15:53 +0400

Matti,

are you safe after the explosion in the shopping mall?
CVS server does not seem to work since then...

-- 
Eugene Crosser, head of Internet Applications section, +7 501 787 1000
ROL, Teleross, Golden Telecom, http://user.rol.ru/~crosser/

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]

---

From: Matti Aarnio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:23:00 +0300

> CVS server does not seem to work since then...

  Office (where the machine is) has been in datacom blockage since
  this morning due to some transmission problem herearounds.  It got
  fixed 30 minutes ago.

  I have had flu/cold the past week/weekend.

  The explosion (roughly the only international news item in past
  few months from Finland) happened at a near-by mall, where I don't
  have a habit of visiting.  (Some 19 years young man carried a bomb
  into the mall, possibly with an intention to eat at local McD before
  going into somewhere else to test the device.  Was it purely an
  accident, or intended to explode there, is under investigation.)

-- 
/Matti Aarnio	<[email-masked]>
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]