Subject: Statistics

From: "Vince Puzzella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:29:49 -0400

Can zmailer generate any performance statistics?  
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]

---

From: Matti Aarnio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:28:40 +0300

> Can zmailer generate any performance statistics?  

  ZMailer does not come with performance statistics analyzer suite, but
  it does supply a bunch of data which can be used for performance
  analysis.

  The scheduler can be configured to produce (by -l option) a "performance
  log".  See "man scheduler" for "STATISTICS LOG FORMAT".  I have used
  that sometimes to do a bit of internal analysis.

  Another way is to use tools written for sendmail syslog data.
  ZMailer is producing sendmail-like syslog data.

-- 
/Matti Aarnio	<[email-masked]>
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]