Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Maryam Abacha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:54:37 -0400

Her Excellency,
Mrs. Maryam Abacha,
PRESIDENTIAL QUARTERS,
GOVERNMENT RESERVE AREA, KANO.
C/O IDRIS ABACHA (Son)
E-mail:<[email-masked]> 

ATTN: CEO/MD,

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

It is with heart full hope that I write to seek your help in 
the context below.

I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha the wife of the former Nigerian Head of 
State Late General Sani Abacha whose sudden death occurred on 
8th of June 1998.

Having gotten your particulars from the family's library, I 
have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to assist me in 
receiving into your custody (For Safety) the sum of 
US$15.5Million (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United 
States Dollars Only) willed and deposited in my favor by my 
late husband.

This money is currently kept in a Trust Deposit Vault with 
Finance & Security Company. As it is legally required, the 
administration of my late husband property is under son name 
(Idris Abacha).

However, the new Democratic Government has on assumption of the 
office setup a panel of inquiry to the financial activities of 
my late husband (Former Head of State) with a decision to 
freeze all his assets respectively.

The investigative teams have submitted their report, at 
presently some cash and assets have been frozen and seized. 
Fortunately, my son has recently protected the Personal will of 
my husband from the notice of the investigators and have 
strictly advised that the willed money will be urgently moved 
into an overseas account of a Trusted Foreign Family Friend 
without delay, for security reasons.

The Government had earlier placed Foreign Travel Embargo of all 
our family members and seized all known Local and International 
outfits of our business empire. The situation has been so 
terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well 
wishes.

In view of this plight therefore, I expected you to be 
Trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this call to save my 
children and me from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in 
this regard with 20% of the fund when finally received in by 
yourself. My son (Idris) has perfected arrangement to effect 
complete dislodgment of this money within a week of the receipt 
of your response. They have equally guaranteed 100% risk free 
and smooth transfer.

Please respond through my son, Idris Abacha Chambers via 
aforementioned telecommunication numbers soonest.

May Allah bless you

Best wishes,

Mrs. Maryam Abacha.
For the family

________________________________________________
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]