Subject: Router & Scheduler

From: "Matias Ezequiel Fabiano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:32:41 -0300

Helo everybody,

I have a problem with my zmailer.
The smtpserver accepts the message correctly, the router generates the
control message in .../transport and makes a copy of the message in
.../queue, and the scheduler takes both but the mail doesn't leave the
zmailer. (A copy remains in the .../queue/X/X/ directory)
The results are the following:

==========================

/var/log/mail/scheduler
scheduler: unlink(33103-7853)[sch-sch-done]: No such file or directory

/var/log/maillog
Oct  7 12:13:01 dnsint01 router[7853]: S33103AbSJGPM5: from=<[email-masked]>, rrelay=SOGnuevo ([172.2
5.1.5]:50958 "helo p"), size=397, nrcpts=1, msgid=?msgid?

/var/log/mail/router
[7853] : address: [email-masked]

mailq -sQQ
Kids: 0  Idle:  0  Msgs:  -4  Thrds:   0  Rcpnts:    0  Uptime: 19m45s
Msgs in 4 out 0 stored 4294967292 Rcpnts in 4 out 0 stored 4 (0)

==========================

Which file or directory makes reference the scheduler log?.
My operating system is linux redhat 7.0.

Thanks a lot

La   información  contenida  en  este  correo  es  para  uso exclusivo de
los destinatarios  del  mismo. Está prohibido a  las personas o entidades
que no sean los destinatarios de este correo, realizar cualquier tipo de
modificación, copia o distribución del mismo.
Si  Ud. recibe este correo por error, tenga a  bien notificar al emisor y
eliminarlo.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author  and do not necessarily represent those of
Personal. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please contact the sender.(Embedded image
moved to file: pic01348.pcx)