Subject: configure router question

From: "Grace He" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:14:27 -0500 (EST)

To set up out mail server to check for Windows' viruses, I have installed
virus scanner.  Now I need to tell the router to look at a different dir
instead of the default POSTOFFICE.  Is the following the only way to set
it up?

change router.cf 1st line from
 #!/usr/local/zmailer/bin/router -dkf
to
 #!/usr/local/zmailer/bin/router -dkf -P <scanned-dir>

then use a script to scan mails in the default postoffice before moving
them to the <scanned-dir>.

Thanks,

grace

-----------------------------------------------
Grace He - Sysadmin

Ryerson University - School of Computer Science
Voice : (416) 979-5000, ext. 6697
Fax   : (416) 979-5064

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]