Subject: Undeliverable: Spy Into Someone Computer From Yours

From: System Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:40:10 -0600

Your message

  To:      [email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Subject: Spy Into Someone Computer From Yours
  Sent:    Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:40:22 -0600

did not reach the following recipient(s):

[email-masked] on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:40:05 -0600
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=smc?south;l=PDC010211141240W5QTH5ZQ
    MSEXCH:IMS:SMC_South:DOMAIN:PDC01 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient
[email-masked] on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:40:05 -0600
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=smc?south;l=PDC010211141240W5QTH5ZQ
    MSEXCH:IMS:SMC_South:DOMAIN:PDC01 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

Subject: Spy Into Someone Computer From Yours
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:40:22 -0600

See Into Anyone's Computer Remotely 

Click  <http://200.46.156.21> here for more information or go to
http://200.46.156.21 

To to be remove email us at [email-masked]