Subject: re: NORTON SYSTEMWORKS BLOWOUT! 6066AyTh1-186gOrZ-16

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:20:16 -0900

ATTENTION: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Software Suite -Professional Edition-

Includes Six - Yes 6! - Feature-Packed Utilities
ALL For 1 Special LOW Price!

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!

6 Feature-Packed Utilities...1 Great Price!
A $300+ Combined Retail Value!

YOURS for Only $29.99!  <Includes FREE Shipping!>

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect  your computer and your valuable information!

So don't delay...get your copy TODAY!

http://euro.specialdiscounts4u.com/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house ""OPT-OUT"" system in 
compliance with state laws. If you wish to "OPT-OUT" from this mailing as well 
as the lists of thousands  of other email providers please visit  

http://dvd.specialdiscounts4u.com/optoutd.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8308EzrZ0-189LlWa7683Voqf5-957ihebl32
6823sWbS7-262BgZZ4639AaKr7-859XgcW7438vnUI7-152RLLN1849Nktk4-272GZIQ2546UBdw8-9l74èº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰†+%ŠËlzwm…ébë§²æìr¸›{9šŠW«Š{ayºÊ‡Ú™ë,j¢f£¢·hš‰âqû§z×â