Subject: toplevel domains

From: zmailer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:29:32 -0300

If it helps somebody,
we just updated cf/standard.cf with:

toplevels=( ac ad ae aero af ag ai al am an ao aq ar arpa as at au aw
        az ba bb bd be bf bg bh bi biz bj bm bn bo br bs bt bv bw
        by bz ca cc cd cf cg ch ci ck cl cm cn co com coop cr cu
        cv cx cy cz de dj dk dm do dz ec edu ee eg er es et fi fj
        fk fm fo fr ga gb gd ge gf gg gh gi gl gm gn gov gp gq gr
        gs gt gu gw gy hk hm hn hr ht hu id ie il im in info int
        io iq ir is it je jm jo jp ke kg kh ki km kn kr kw ky kz
        la lb lc li lk lr ls lt lu lv ly ma mc md mg mh mil mk ml
        mm mn mo mp mq mr ms mt mu museum mv mw mx my mz na name
        nc ne net nf ng ni nl no np nr nu nz om org pa pe pf pg ph
        pk pl pm pn pr pro ps pt pw py qa re ro ru rw sa sb sc sd
        se sg sh si sj sk sl sm sn so sr st su sv sy sz tc td tf tg
        th tj tk tm tn to tp tr tt tv tw tz ua ug uk um us uy uz va
        vc ve vg vi vn vu wf ws ye yt yu za zm zw bitnet uucp)

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]