Subject: China Motorcycle

From: Mr.Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:56:59 +0800

Dear Sir
We fetch your name through our internet.
Last month, Our Group ( Chongqing Yingxiang motorcycle group Co.Ltd)'s
breach company
had set up one JV with Korean Motors & Machinery Inc
Our Group manufacture  and distributes various whole motorcycle units
(displacement ranging from 48cc to 250cc,
including two-wheel motorcycle three-wheel motorcycle and four-wheel motorcycle, for carrying goods and taking passengers) and
 accessories especially main accessories of motorcycle, such as engine
(including crankcase, crankshaft
 connecting rod, carburetor, engine cylinder head, cylinder body, clutch,
piston and piston rings),
 frame, fuel tank, shock absorber, disk brake, panels, wheel hub and so on.
So far, they have sold very well to markets in many countries and areas
around Asia, Africa and Latin America,
 meanwhile, we establish service spots and sub-factories around there. We
would now like to market the
 motorcycles and spare parts directly in your country.
We would appreciate your advise on whether your company would be interested
in
acting as a distributor in the your country or if you have any
recommendations on any other
 your country?ˉs associates who might also be interested.
For further information about our products, kindly please visit our web
page:
http://www.cq114.com.cn/English/production/jiaotongys/moto/motozhanshi/YX/YX50QT-2.htm
We look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Yu(Mr.Sales Manager)
Fax: 86-23-67732102
E-mail:
   [email-masked]
  [email-masked]