Subject: Urgent letter from Zimbabwe

From: "Dr.Wilfred Mboyo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:32:34

Sir, 
URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP Firstly, i have to introduce 
myself to you. My name is Dr.Wilfred Mboyo from Zimbabwe.I was 
the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem 
of the land reform program. Before the escalation of the situation in 
Zimbabwe i recovered $26.8million US dollars from over inflated 
contracts by some government officials. But i was a member of the 
oppositin party the MDC(Movement for Democratic Change).And the 
ruling party,(ZANU PF) has been against us.So i had to flee the 
country for a neighbouring African Country which i am currently 
residing. Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i had not 
reported the recovery of my findings to the panel .So this money was in 
my posession and i lodged it in a security company here in Africa and 
currently this money has been moved to thier security branch in 
Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. I have been trying to fly to Europe but 
it has been difficult for me get a visa from Africa.So i want you to help 
me make claims of this fund($26.8m) in the Netherlands as my 
beneficiary and transfer the money to your account or any account of 
your choice before i can get a visa to fly down.So that we can share 
this money. I have agreed to give you 10%,which would be ($2.6m 
dollars) of this money for your assistance, and 80% would be mine and 
the other 10% would be set aside for any expenses that may incurre 
during the course of this transaction. And my 80% would be invested in 
your country in any profitable business propossed by you. I know i 
have never met you, but i want to trust you and please do not let me 
down when this funds finally gets into your account. Please if you are 
intersted, get to me through the email address below to enable me feed 
you with more details and all neccessary documentations. Please treat 
this as confidential.

Regards,

Dr.Wilfred Mboyo
[email-masked]