Subject: re: NORTON SYSTEMWORKS 2002 CLEARANCE SALE! 0329hXPN1-01-11

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:43:31 +1200

ATTENTION: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Software Suite -Professional Edition-

Includes Six - Yes 6! - Feature-Packed Utilities
ALL For 1 Special LOW Price!

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!

6 Feature-Packed Utilities...1 Great Price!
A $300+ Combined Retail Value!

YOURS for Only $29.99!  <Includes FREE Shipping!>

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect  your computer and your valuable information!

So don't delay...get your copy TODAY!

Also on sale:

pcAnywhere 10.5
Norton Anti Virus

http://sam.frankhostsnetworks.com/norton/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house ""OPT-OUT"" system in 
compliance with state laws. If you wish to "OPT-OUT" from this mailing as well 
as the lists of thousands  of other email providers please visit  

http://sam.frankhostsnetworks.com/optout.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2506jKqg1-426xwGc7119aaDL4-260FLDR7878HVqs9-42l43
2382wlse0-220SSjZ2698uZAv7-511AhTh5577rgii0-922iHbS0089Rccl55èº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰†+%ŠËlzwm…ébë§²æìr¸›{9šŠW«Š{ayºÊ‡Ú™ë,j¢f£¢·hš‰âqû§z×â