Subject: Is this a bug??

From: Héctor García Álvarez <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Mar 2002 10:15:18 +0100

Hi all

I'm the Debian developer that it is in charge of making the zmailer
package available at Debian and I have got a bug report which I don't
know how to deal with.
I would really apreciate any help you can give me.

The bug report says the following:

*******************************************************************************
Package: zmailer
Version: 2.99.55-3
Severity: critical

There is problem with smtp TA. When we try to send mail, and remote
server reply 4xx to us, smtp try to send to next MX. Even when secondary
MX return 2xx, and get mail, smtp not raport it to scheduler, and
scheduler try to send mail to primary MX. And again, and again ...

*******************************************************************************

I would like to know if this is a real bug or a misconfiguration
problem.
If you want to read the users configuration you can do so at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=132722&repeatmerged=yes

In case it is a real bug. It is solved already?
In case it is a misconfiguration. Any suggestions for the user?

Thanks a lot,

Héctor

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]