Subject: Free money..NO GIMMICS..my second time

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 02:11:07

This is not spam. See end for removal instructions. How does $20,000 
in two weeks sound? It IS possible... Maybe you have seen an older version of this $5 letter going 
around, but WHAT IF you haven't seen this NEWEST version?? WHAT IF you don't SAVE THIS 
LETTER...then the idea has time to sink in and you realize THIS VERSION is SIMPLE, CHEAT 
PROOF, LEGAL, and SPAM FREE!! Finally a proven method of making extra money on line! 
SAVE THIS EMAIL!! If you are already working a home business, you can do this one along with 
it. If not, this is the easiest way to earn $$$ online that you've ever seen! Just be sure to read it 
all...take your time, come back to it... go over it again and again, you won't be sorry. WHAT IF I 
share with you a way to make some fast and easy cash, using a copy of this letter and the simplest 
Internet Payment System around? You have most likely seen or heard about "The $5.00 Letter" 
program that was recently televised on 20/20, OPRAH WINFREY, and an article published in the 
Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. If not, here it is!! WHAT IF it took only a half hour to set it up? 
Even if you are already in another program, stay with it, but do yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE 
as well. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!! You can do it over 
and over again, ANY TIME you need extra income. THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE;- IF YOU NEED TO 
MAKE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS REALLY FAST, THEN THE PROGRAM I'M GOING TO 
SHARE WITH YOU IS THE WAY TO DO IT! IT'S THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU 
WILL EVER DO!!! Please read all of this, right to the very last sentence. If you don't have time 
now, then SAVE THIS LETTER, and read it later. Everyone has heard about " PayPal" (if you 
haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a 
member of Pay Pal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is 
the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen.! Anyone 
with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there... You can 
complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you decided to 
do so!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is 
done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's 
perfectly legal! NEED PROOF? Here are just two testimonials from individuals who decided to 
invest nothing more than a little of their time. TESTIMONIALS FROM: Tony Stevens, Vandenberg 
AFB, CA: Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat brothers.....and while I 
haven't seen my $20 grand yet, I'm up to $8,285. Hook me up when you run this program 
again........ Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC: Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to 
you... OH MY GOD! I sent 20 e-mail's out like you said and went on vacation. When I got back, my 
account was up to over $12,000! I owe you! GETTING STARTED: If you're not already a user, the 
very first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and SIGN UP. It takes two minutes and PayPal will 
deposit $5.00 in your account once you start using it. That makes this program FREE! HERE'S 
THE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=7GCTKJ6KA5A2C BE SURE TO USE THE LINK 
ABOVE, THEN SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER (FREE) ACCOUNT OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO 
ACCEPTING $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!! Then...... 
SEND a $5.00 payment from your PayPal account ($5.00 you can earn back from Paypal, which 
makes this program FREE!) to the FIRST email address in this letter (No.1) along with a note 
saying "Please add me to your mailing list." BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T 
BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Don't laugh! Try this while you wait for the others to start working. One half 
hour of work to get started - no mailing lists. No printing, copying or waiting and the concept is 
100% legal (refer to US Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 
in the US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which 
state a product or service must be exchanged for money received). This version has nothing to do 
with Postal Laws, as it's EMAIL ONLY. Here's How It Works. Unlike many other PayPal programs, 
this THREE LEVEL PROGRAM costs only $5, that's right, only $5 ONCE, which is much more 
realistic and brings much, much faster results. No cheating can occur (Don't be fooled by other 
PayPal letters that mention cheaters) as Paypal only allows one Account per person. Because it is 
SO easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST-Internet E-mail FAST-and you will start 
seeing results in less than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS! You need only 
mail out 20 copies, to start with. Start right away, as soon as you pay the #1 email address below! 
Send to personal contacts, reply to people who send their programs to you as they are already 
working on the web, and they know these programs work. They are already believers in the 
system! It is NOT considered SPAM if you are replying to people who send you ads, or if you are 
sending to friends. Once you have paid the $5 to the number one (No. 1) email position, please 
send an email to the No.3 position, with "THANKS I'VE JOINED" in the subject (topic) area, and I'll 
send you a copy of the "Follow Up Letter" that is FULL of TIPS and HINTS on where to obtain 
THOUSANDS of spam free email addresses to send to, where to find free web based email 
accounts to send your emails from, instructions on how NOT to lose a web based email account, 
and much, much MORE. This program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER 
RESPONSE RATE than any other program! Even if you are already in another program, stay with 
it, but do yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and will 
only cost $5.00 max. It will pay off long before others even begin to receive letters! Just give ONE 
person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 is the $5.00 YOU GET BACK WHEN YOU 
START USING YOUR new PayPal account). That's all! If you already have a PayPal account, 
please still donate a $5.00 GIFT to the person in the No.1 spot and add your name on the list at 
No.3 position having moved up the remaining two. Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks 
you will have approximately $20,000 in your PayPal account! Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO 
INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH 
RESPONSE RATE! All from just one $5.00 transaction that you can get back from PayPal!!! 
Follow These Simple Instructions: Click below to open your free Paypal account, and be sure to 
open a Premiere Account, as it does not limit you as to how much money you can have deposited 
into your account. Then come back to these instructions. 
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=7GCTKJ6KA5A2C Once you link to the Paypal site using the 
link above, open your PayPal account, and E-mail the $5.00 payment to the FIRST name on the 
list (#.1) along with a "note" in the NOTE AREA of that page, saying "SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR 
MAILING LIST". Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS LETTER LEGAL. 
Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal site. It's so easy!! 
Only the first person on the list gets your $5.00 gift. Edit the list, REMOVING the FIRST #1) EMAIL 
ADDRESS FROM THE LIST after you have made the $5 payment. Then, move the other two 
email addresses UP and ADD YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS in the #3 position. Don't try to 
add your name in the first position in order to earn money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach 
people YOU send e- mails to, then your name will be immediately removed from the No.1 place 
and you won't reach thousands of people! But if you add your name on the No.3 place, there will 
be millions of people receiving and sending e-mail's later, when your name is No.1!!! NOTE: Do 
not forget to replace the PayPal referring URL in the body of the letter with your own PayPal 
referring URL. You can find YOUR referring URL at Paypal after you join, just look at the bottom of 
the first page once you sign into Paypal, and click on the "referrals" link. Send out 20 copies 
(minimum) of this letter, but only to people you know, or respond to MLM offers. Once you've paid 
the person in the #1 position, be sure to email the person in the #3 position, with "Thanks, I've 
Joined" as a topic in the reply. You will then receive a follow up letter that is full of SPAM free hints 
and tips to insure your success in this version of the PayPal letter. ALSO NOTE: By sending this 
letter and the payment via E-MAIL, the response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER 
INTERNET FAST! Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet everyday, all day, all over the 
world! Here are the 3 people to start with. Sign up, send $5.00 to the first person, move the other 
two up to Number's 1 &2 respectively and add your own e-mail address at No.3. Be sure to use 
your email address that is associated with your PayPal account. ******************* 1.. 
[email-masked] 2. [email-masked]  3. [email-masked]************* 
There are fifty thousand new people who get on the Internet every month! An excellent source of 
email addresses are the people who send you offers by email. The source is UNLIMITED! It 
boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I say 'E-mail', your letter and 
payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time, THAT'S IT! To send your letter by e-mail, 
copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in a new message of your E-mail. TO DO THIS: 1. Go in 
your toolbar to "edit" and "select all" 2. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and select "copy" 3. Start 
(compose) a new E-mail message (make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!) 4. Fill in 
your Address and Subject Box 5. Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you 
want!) Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top name, adding your name and 
address to the bottom of the list, then simply changing the numbers. Remember, YOUR NAME 
goes on the BOTTOM and the other 2 names move up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 via 
PayPal (along with your note) to the position #1 - TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it! NOTE: 
Be sure to replace the PayPal referring URL in this e-mail of the letter with your own PayPal 
referring URL: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=7GCTKJ6KA5A2C THERE'S NOTHING MORE 
TO DO. When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your 
MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are willing to 
invest one half hour to receive $20,000 in cash! That's all! There should be a total of $20,000 in 
$5.00 bills in your mailbox (account) in two weeks. $20,000 for one hour's work! This is real money 
that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it 
directly from your PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you? GO 
AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE 
NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN--- This 
plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each to start. However, you are certainly not 
limited to 20. Mail out as many as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or 
more. If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO 
IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT! Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 through 3 
and everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no mailing 
lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the printer or copier, and you can do it again and again with 
your regular groups or gift givers, or start up a new group. Be SURE and PAY the first person on 
the list. This is proof that you paid to get put on the list which is the service rendered to make all 
this legal!!! Why not? It's working! Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! 
Your name will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates. Follow the simple instructions, 
and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this program's success. Your name must run 
the full gamut on the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL 
NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people who have worked hard and 
have earned the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you! $$$ 
E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! $$$ You are probably sceptical 
of this, especially with all the different programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you 
will never know. That's the way I felt. I'm glad I did it! I've been watching this type of program for 
years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it can even be free to try now with 
Pay Pal, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This 
program really "Keeps It Short and Simple"! OH BY THE WAY....each time someone signs up with 
your link under your name... you also make $5.00 from PayPal... so they pay to open up the 
account but they also pay you when someone signs up from being referred by you. AWESOME! 
Let's all make some serious money $$$$$$ CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: 
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=7GCTKJ6KA5A2C Play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything 
but your time, and if everyone plays fair everyone WINS. FOLLOWING ARE SOME NOTES 
FROM THE PAYPAL SITE WHICH YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL: PayPal lets you pay anyone with 
an e-mail address and is the world's No.1 online payment service - it's accepted on over 3 million 
eBay auctions and thousands and thousands of online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay 
your friends - example; it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your roommate, send cash 
to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country. Better yet, you can also earn 
$5 while you do it. Each time someone signs up for an account and completes the Refer-a-Friend 
requirements, we'll give you a $5 BONUS! When you send money through Pay Pal, you can fund 
your payments with your credit card or checking account. You won't have to worry about your 
privacy, because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe. Making a purchase with PayPal 
is more secure than mailing a check or giving your credit card number to a stranger. That's why 
over 9 MILLION people from around the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a 
PayPal account is easy. It takes only a couple of minutes and, if you complete the bonus 
requirements PayPal will automatically add $5 to your account balance. To learn more about 
PayPal visit the web site at: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=7GCTKJ6KA5A2C "Best of the 
Web" - Forbes "Using the service is actually safer than a check or money order"- Wall Street 
Journal. "PayPal can play a major role in your life. You can use it to pay for stuff at auction sites, 
settle dinner debts with friends or nudge your cousin to repay that $50 he borrowed at the family 
reunion. - Time Magazine PS. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some sceptics it is. But 
it actually works, and is worth a few minutes of your time now. P.S.S. If You Decide to Join in on 
this Venture Please Return a blank Email to the third person on the list (#3) with "Thanks, I've 
Joined" in the Subject line. This Helps everyone keep track of their progress, and assures you will 
receive the Follow Up Letter. You Will Not be added to any other Email Lists. P.S.S.S. The letter is 
not written by PayPal, and its creator is not an employee or contracted by PayPal to send out this 
letter. This is a totally independent SPAM FREE and LEGAL method of earning extra money 
online. ********************************************************************* This is a "ONE TIME" mailing 
sent to those interested in Home and Business Opportunities, and to friends. Your address is not 
added to any other lists, so this is NOT considered spam. To your enormous success -----------------
---------------------------------------------------- This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and 
NO SPAM regulations. You are receiving this email because: I read an advertisement of yours and 
replied, I visited your Website and replied, we are members of the same opt-in list, Your address 
was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me 
an E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have purchased. You may remove your E-mail address 
at no cost to you whatsoever by replying to [email-masked] with "Remove" in the subject line. 
All removal requests are handled personally and immediately upon receipt. -- 
__________________________________________________________