Subject: FROM:OKEAYA INNEH LAW FIRM

From: "GRAHAM DOUGLAS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:25:58 -0800

BARRISTER GRAHAM DOUGLAS
 OKEAYA INNEH LAW FIRM
 LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
 NIGERIA.

DEAR FRIEND,

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. GRACE, PEACE AND LOVE FROM THIS PART OF 
THE ATLANTIC TO YOU. I HOPE MY LETTER DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TOO MUCH 
EMBARRASSMENT AS I WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH. BASED ON THE CONTACT 
ADDRESS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT THE NIGERIAN CHAMBER 
OF COMMERCE ATTACHED TO YOUR EMBASSY IN  MY COUNTRY. PLEASE 
EXCUSE MY INTRUSION INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE.I AM BARRISTER  GRAHAM DOUGLAS,I REPRESENT MOHAMMED ABACHA, SON OF THE LATE GEN. SANI 
ABACHA, WHO WAS THE FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE IN NIGERIA. HE DIED 
IN 1998. SINCE HIS DEATH, THE FAMILY HAS BEEN LOOSING A LOT OF MONEYDUE 
TO VINDICTIVE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO ARE BENT ON DEALING WITH THE 
FAMILY. 

CONSEQUENTLY, THE FAMILY HAS ASKED ME TO SEEK FOR A 
FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS TO MOVE OUT THE TOTAL SUM 
OF US$75,000,000.00 ( SEVENTYFIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ), 
PRESENTLY IN THEIR POSSESSION. THIS MONEY WAS OF COURSE, 
ACQUIRED BY THE LATE PRESIDENT AND IS NOW KEPT SECRETLY BY THE 
FAMILY. THE SWISS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY FROZEN ALL THE ACCOUNTS 
OF THE FAMILY IN SWITZERLAND, AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD SOON 
FOLLOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS BID BY SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO DEAL 
WITH THIS FAMILY HAS MADE IT NECESSARY THAT WE SEEK YOUR ASSISITANCE 
IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY AND IN INVESTING IT ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY.

THIS MUST BE A JOINT VENTURE TRANSACTION AND WE MUST ALL WORK 
TOGETHER.  SINCE THIS MONEY IS STILL CASH, EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES 
HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT OR SEIZURE, PENDING WHEN 
AGREEMENT IS REACHED ON WHEN TO MOVE IT INTO ANY OF THIS COUNTRIES 
HOLLAND,LONDON, SPAIN,PENDING ON OUR AGREEMENT. I HAVE PERSONALLY 
WORKED OUT ALL MODALITIES FOR THE PEACEFUL CONCLUSION OF THIS 
TRANSACTION. THE TRANSACTION DEFINITELY WOULD BE HANDLED IN PHASES 
AND THE FIRST PHASE WILL INVOLVE THE MOVING OF US$25,000,000.00( 
TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ).

MY CLIENTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE PERCENTAGE OF THIS 
MONEY AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTIONIS CONCLUDED. I WILL, HOWEVER, 
BASED ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US AND 
ALSO ALL CONTENTIOUS ISSUES DISCUSSED BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF 
THIS TRANSACTION. YOU MAY ALSO DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGE BEFORE 
WE START TO WORK. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL 
NECESSARY DETAILS AS TO HOW WE INTEND TO CARRY OUT THE WHOLE 
TRANSACTION. PLEASE, DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEARS,AS ALL NECESSARY 
MODALITIES ARE IN PLACE, AND I ASSURE YOU OF ALL SUCCESS AND SAFETY IN 
THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND YOU 
WOULD BE EXPECTED TO TREAT IT AS SUCH UNTIL THE FUNDS ARE MOVED 
OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO WHERE YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE THEM.

IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING 
DETAILS: YOUR COMPLETE NAMES AND ADDRRESS,CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE 
AND FAX NUMBERS, THIS IS TO ENABLE ME PERFECT ALL THE NECESSARY 
DOCUMENTATION WITH THE SECURITY FIRM AND MOVE THIS MONEY ACROSS 
TO YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE.

PLEASE, YOU WILL ALSO IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT OURTRUST IN 
YOU BY NOT EXPOSING THIS TRANSACTION, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT 
INTERESTED.

I LOOK FORWARDS TO WORKING WITH YOU.

THANK YOU.

TRULY YOURS

BARRISTER  GRAHAM DOUGLAS.

http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__abacha.htm

http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html

http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html

 NB:PLEASE DO COPY THIS SITE ON YOUR BROWSER AND YOU
 WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.