Subject: ASAP

From: "Mohammed Abacha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:47:10 -0800

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
Compliments of the season.Grace,peace and love from this part of the atlantic to you.
I hope my letter does not cause you too much embarrassment as i write to you in good faith.
Please excuse my intrusion into your private life.

I am Mohammed Abacha, Son of the late Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on 
the 8th of June 1998 while still on active service. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
I am contacting you on behalf of other members of my family with the hope that you will be of
great assistance to us. We currently have the sum of Thirty Million United State Dollars cash,
which we intend to use for investment purpose abroad. This money came as a result of a contract
deal between my late father and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta
steel plant.
The Russian partners returned my father's share of $30,000.000.00 USD after the death of my
 father and lodged it in one of my father's bank account. Later, when I sensed out that the 
government wants to probe into my late father's accounts and financial resources, I quickly 
withdraw the $30,000.000.00 USD from my father's bank account and conceal all into two boxes
with lock and kept somewhere. Now, we are currently trapped down under house arrest and 
restricted from travelling abroad by the present Government. It is against this backdrop that
my family decided to search for a trustworthy person abroad who can help us receive the boxes
 for safekeeping so that our government would not trace the money. 

We are no longer comfortable with the location of the boxes as the Government is bent on 
frustrating my family, hence I resolved to search for a reliable business oriented person who
can help us receive and manage these funds until we are free to travel out. 
For your assistance, we shall offer you 20% of the total sum,while 80% shall be for my family.
If my request is acceptable by you, please confirm your interest by responding immediately.
Truly yours,
Mohammed Abacha.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]