Subject: Zmailer CVS under FreeBSD 4.5

From: "Roy C. Bixler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:34:27 -0600 (CST)

I just tried to compile the latest CVS under FreeBSD 4.5 and see warnings
and errors.  First I see a bunch of warnings like this:

In file included from sfhdr.h:187,
                 from sfclrlock.c:1:
/usr/include/values.h:2: warning: #warning "this file includes <values.h> which
is obsoleted, use <limits.h> or <float.h> instead"

I guess that is in compiling the sfio stuff.

Also, I get the following errors:

libc/mail.c(.text+0xe29): undefined reference to `SIGNAL_HANDLESAVE'
libc/mail.c(.text+0xe6a): undefined reference to `SIGNAL_HANDLE'

which appear to be because 'MSG_NOSIGNAL' is undefined.  I'm not sure how
to handle that.  If I put the follwoing:

#define MSG_NOSIGNAL 0

in config.h, everything compiles but I'm not sure if that's a proper fix.
Any better ideas?

Thanks,

-- 
Roy Bixler
The University of Chicago Press
[email-masked]

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]