Subject: THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES.

From: "Dr. Ibinabo Douglas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:12:09 +0100

>From the desktop of;
Dr. Ibinabo Douglas.
Attn:

Dear Sir,

                                           THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES.

I am Dr. Ibinabo Douglas, the Chief Accountant of the Federal Ministry of
Youth, Sports and Culture, parent body of the 
Local Organizing Committee of the 8th All African Games tagged [COJA] 2003
taking place in my country in 2003. In the 
course of our preparation to host the 8th All African Games, huge sum of
money running into millions of United States 
Dollars was budgeted by the present civilian administration of our
president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for the successful 
organization of this competition. In the same vein, the supreme council
for sport in Africa made millions of dollars available 
for the same competition.

However, in my capacity as the Chief Accountant, to both Local Organizing
Committee (LOC), and the Federal Ministry of 
Youth, Sports and Culture, I and some of my colleagues in sensitive
positions were able to influence the award of a 
contract for the supply and installation of some of the facilities that
will be used for the competition.

 The contractor who handled these projects agreed to give my colleagues
and I 10% of the total contract sum, if we were 
able to influence the award of the contract to their favour. So many
foreign firms bided for this same contract, but because 
we knew whom we wanted the contract to be awarded to, we made sure that
the contractor we had this understanding 
with won the contract. They have been paid 90% of their total contract sum
remaining the balance of 10% which we never 
wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the fear that they might
not give us the balance of 10%. It is pertinent to 
note that, the remaining balance of a total sum of seven Million United
States Dollars(US$7,000,000.00) is lying in the 
suspense account at First Chartered Bank Lagos, ready for transfer into
any good bank account of your choice.

I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest and trustworthy
foreign partner who will assist in ensuring the 
successful transfer of the above sum of money into his Personal/Company
account since the Nigerian Code of Conduct 
Bureau does not permit us to operate a foreign account as public servants.
On the successful remittance of the fund (US
$7,000,000.00) into your nominated account, for your kind assistance you
will be adequately compensated.

Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics towards the successful
transfer of this fund have been worked out. All we 
require from you is your cooperation. This transaction is 100% risk free.
We kindly request that you accord to it the highest 
level of secrecy it deserves.

 Your swift response will be highly appreciated and kindly provide your
phone and fax number for more informative 
discussions. Upon your acknowledgement of this proposal, I will forward to
you the detailed procedure for this transaction.

Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all sorts of risk and
trouble. It does not contravene the laws of my country 
nor any International laws; hence the whole approval for the transfer will
be official and legally processed. This transaction 
will be concluded within five (5) working days if we follow it up and give
the serious attention it deserves.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Dr. Ibinabo Douglas.