Subject: Private for - Director

From: JimRay Koffi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:53:44 -0400 (EDT)

FROM: MR JIM RAY
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
OCEANIC BANK OF LOME - TOGO.

             STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am MR JIM RAY the Director in-charge of auditing and accounting 
section of OCEANIC BANK OF LOME - TOGO.in West Africa with due 
respect and regards.I have decided to contact you on a business 
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the 
end of the transaction.

During our investigation and audting in this bank, my department 
came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased 
person who died on August 1997 in a plane crash and the fund 
has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim 
of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation 
before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself 
and my partner to enable the whole plans and idea be pofitable 
and successful during the time of execution.The said amount 
was USD$25m (twenty five million United States Dollars).I am 
glad to say that
with the introduction of internet and website,I was opportuned 
and pleasured to have come across your contact through this 
satellite media.All the adverts and news media in your website 
is what interest me most to contact you on this very issue.
 
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund 
as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required 
approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been 
put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed 
to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness 
to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business 
opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my 
position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed 
to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise an eye 
brow on my side during the time of transfer because, I work 
in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require 
a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next 
of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to this bank and also 
present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be 
retransfered into on his request as it may be after due verification 
and clarification by designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% 
risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will 
be entitiled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 
10% will be set aside to
take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer 
both local and international like telephone bills,e-mail bills 
include the documents fees, while 60% will be for me and my partner.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still 
in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude 
this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation 
here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account.And 
ask us 
to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further 
investment, either in your country or any country you advice 
us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear 
from you.I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating 
your wish in this deal.

However, you can call me on this number for more detailed informations 
- +228 902 98 69.

Yours faithfully,

MR JIM RAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today at http://www.hotvoice.com