Subject: How to remove mails?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:54:52 +0200

I have 2072 mails generated by wrong script. I want remove all mails
to atlas.cz. How I can do this?

snail:~# mailq -Q
smtp/*/0
    smtp/optinllc.com/0         R=1  A=39 W=1124s QA=1d21h
    smtp/sms.eurotel.cz/0       R=6  A=47 W=90s QA=2d21h
    smtp/atlas.cz/0             R=2072 A=36 P=17991 HA=1s FA=39s OF=93 QA=20h53m54s
        Threads:    3 Msgs:  2079 Procs:   3 Idle:   2 Plim:  20 Flim: 150
local/file*/0
        Threads:    0 Msgs:     0 Procs:   1 Idle:   1 Plim:   5 Flim: 150
Kids: 4  Idle:  3  Msgs: 2170  Thrds:   3  Rcpnts: 2079  Uptime: 9h50m51s

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:01:01 +0530

[email-masked]
> to atlas.cz. How I can do this?

Stop the scheduler. grep for "^r	 smtp atlaz.cz " in the
postoffice/.transports directory. Files by that name need to be deleted
both in transport and name (e.g. if O/229880-30353 contains the string,
delete transport/O/229880-30353 and queue/O/229880-30353).

Be careful.

Restart the scheduler.

--Arnt
-

---

From: Matti Aarnio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:42:50 +0300

> delete transport/O/229880-30353 and queue/O/229880-30353).

  Because that is jolly tedious method, I have a tool:

    $MAILBIN/manual-expirer -s -c smtp -h atlas.cz 

  Everything on channel   smtp   to host  atlas.cz   will be cancelled.
  The '-s' option is "silent".

> Restart the scheduler.

  With this tool, there is no need to restart.
  (Or indeed shut down..)

-- 
/Matti Aarnio	<[email-masked]>
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:06:29 +0200

MA>     $MAILBIN/manual-expirer -s -c smtp -h atlas.cz 

Thak you. But something is wrong:

/usr/lib/zmailer/ta/expirer: unknown option -
/usr/lib/zmailer/ta/expirer: unknown option --
Usage: /usr/lib/zmailer/ta/expirer [-s] [-V] [-l logfile] [-c channel] [-h host] [-m msgstr]
/usr/lib/zmailer/manual-expirer: line 14: 18724 Broken pipe             find * -name "[1-9]*" -type f -print
     18725 Done(64)                | $MAILBIN/ta/expirer "$*"

-