Subject: Finding the right mortgage has never been easier! 7495-4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:52:01 +1000

Dear Homeowner, 

Interest Rates are at their lowest point in 40 years! We help you find the 
best rate for your situation by matching your needs with hundreds of 
lenders!

Home Improvement, Refinance, Second Mortgage, 
Home Equity Loans, and much, much more!
 
You're eligible even with less than perfect credit!
 
This service is 100% FREE to home owners and new home buyers 
without any obligation. 

Where others say NO, we say YES!!!

Take just 2 minutes to complete the following form.
There is no obligation, all information is kept strictly
confidential, and you must be at least 18 years of age.  
Service is available within the United States only.
This service is fast and free. 

We specialize in approving BAD CREDIT!

http://sam.frankhostsnetworks.com/mtg/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house ""OPT-OUT"" system in 
compliance with state laws. If you wish to "OPT-OUT" from this mailing as well 
as the lists of thousands  of other email providers please visit  

http://sam.frankhostsnetworks.com/mtg/optout.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6700JCYl5-422GVpc1608ISMK9-923mVrV2004dEaV9-16l43N‹§²æìr¸›yúèšØb²X¬¶Ç§vØ^–)Þº{.nÇ+‰·³™¨¥z¸§¶›¡Ü¨}©ž²Æ zÚ&j:+v‰¨ž'ºw~