Subject: ASSISTANCE

From: "MIKE ABASS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:02:51 +0200

Dear sir,
  It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of
  the fact that you do not know me. However, I came to know of
  you in my private search for a reliable and trustworthy
  person that can handle a confidential transaction of this
  nature in respect to our investment plans in real estate.
  Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make
  any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
  all will be well at the end of the day. Let me start by
  first, introducing myself properly to you. I am Mike Abass a
  Branch Manager at one of the Zenith International Bank
  Nigeria , Lagos. A foreigner, Late Nicholas Owen, a Civil
  Engineer/Contractor with the federal Government of Nigeria,
  until his death three years ago in a ghastly air crash,
  banked with us here at the Zenith International Bank , Lagos.
  He had a closing balance of USD$25.5M (Twenty five Million,
  Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank
  now unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his
  available foreign next of kin. Or, alternatively be donated
  to a discredited trust fund for arms and ammunition at a
  military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent valuable
  efforts made by the Zenith Bank to get in touch with any of
  late Nicholas Owen's next of kin (he had no known wife and
  children)
  has been unsuccessful. The management under the influence of
  our chairman and board of directors, are making arrangement
  for the fund to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE " and then be
  subsequently donated to the trust fund for Arms and
  Ammunition which will further enhance the course of war in
  Africa and the world in general. In order to avert this
  negative development. Myself and some of my trusted
  colleagues in the bank, now seek for your permission to have
  you stand as late Nicholas Owen's next of kin. So that the
  fund (USD$25.5M), would be subsequently transferred and paid
  into your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin through
  our overseas corresponding bank. All documents and proves to
  enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out and
  we are assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your share
  would be 30% of the total amount. While the rest would be for
  me and my colleagues for purchase of properties in your
  country through you/your Company. If this proposal is OK by
  you, then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail
  furnishing me with your most confidential telephone, fax and
  e-mail, so I can forward to you the relevant details of this
  transaction. Thank you in advance for your anticipated
  cooperation
. Best Regards.
 Mike Abass
 Branch Manager,
Zenith  Int. Bank