Subject: re: NORTON SYSTEMWORKS CLEARANCE SALE_ONLY $29.99 2308kjdG2-833qqjT6303kczi2-938US-30

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 0102 21:48:45 +1200

ATTENTION: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Software Suite -Professional Edition-

Includes Six - Yes 6! - Feature-Packed Utilities
ALL For 1 Special LOW Price!

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!

6 Feature-Packed Utilities...1 Great Price!
A $300+ Combined Retail Value!

YOURS for Only $29.99!  <Includes FREE Shipping!>

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect  your computer and your valuable information!

So don't delay...get your copy TODAY!

http://sam.hostcentrel.com/norton/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house ""OPT-OUT"" system in 
compliance with state laws. If you wish to "OPT-OUT" from this mailing as well 
as the lists of thousands  of other email providers please visit  

http://sam.hostcentrel.com/mtg/optout.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7733VVIi3-869l12N‹§²æìr¸›yúèšØb²X¬¶Ç§vØ^–)Þº{.nÇ+‰·³™¨¥z¸§¶›¡Ü¨}©ž²Æ zÚ&j:+v‰¨ž'ºw~