Subject: Something for You! 3175OoMI3-138YSqD0779Y-21

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 00:54:26 +0800

I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you.

Skeptical already? Good. Unlike other internet opportunities
that you might have seen, it is first and foremost a CONSUMER
OPPORTUNITY. FREE Membership in our Internet Buying Club 

That's right, Membership is free! As a Club Member,you get
rebates on your purchases at the affiliate stores located
in the Mall. Including Wal-Mart,Staples,Disney and over
100 other well known stores. You can also shop at The Club's
own Outlet Center (where shipping is always free).

You will also receive a position in the Club's downline building
program,with no obligation or risk.You have nothing to lose and
possibly a lot to gain!

For your FREE Membership please hit 

http://www.powow.com/tinabusiness/indexeng.htm

Regards

Valentina Bunic

This is a one time mailing and you will not be contacted again and though it is not necessary to request removal, you may do so by sending an email to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove 

2808lUNu1-883dzej5958FeZy4-654riFG6927UtNw6-001FWPA2641xyWs4-878BwNu335l67
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]