Subject: RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS URGENTLY NEEDED

From: "najeem aro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:41:26 +0100

NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS.(N.L.N.G)
#127,SANUSI FAFUNWA STREET,VICTORIA-ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Attn:

I Dr. Nojeem Aro, the Director of Finance Nigeria Liquefied Natural
Gas Limited (NLNG) here by solicit for your co-operation as follows: -
Nigeria L.N.G Ltd was incorporated on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria's vast 
Natural Gas Resources for domestic use and Export Market.

In 1995, a Final Investment Decision (FID) was signed by the Shareholders, 
Nigerian Natural Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Gas Bv, Cleag Limited 
(ELF)and AGIP international Bv to build an LNG plant in Bonny Islands of 
Rivers State in Nigeria.

In the fourth Quarter of 1995, a consortium of Engineering firms, Technip, 
Snamprogetti, M. W. Kellog and Japan Gas Corporation (TSKJ) was awarded a 
contract for the construction of the Gas Plant, The
Gas Transmission System and The Residential Quarters.Note, in the process of 
the negotiations and verification of the documents for the award of the 
contract, we provided an official clause which created
the existence of a sub-contractor category for the contract.

Furthermore, because of our interest in the faith of the unseen 
sub-contractor, we used our top-management positions to increase the total 
contract sum by US$58.4M. Meanwhile the project has been completed and
commissioned and the plant has commenced export of Natural liquefied gas to 
Spain, Italy, etc. While the contractors have been paid leaving an 
outstanding sum of US$58.4M unpaid to the sub contractor.

Now due to our resolve to transfer the outstanding sum to foreign account, 
we therefore feel obliged to contact you for assistance in achieving our 
objective.To transact this business with us you are to provide the 
following:
(a) Name of your company, address, private and official telephone and fax 
numbers.
(b) Your bank details, account number, account name,
swift code, etc.

Note, the fund will be shared in the below ratios: 60% to be released to us, 
35% to be retained by you while 5% is to cover all expenses incurred by both 
parties in the course of the transaction.

Finally, be rest assured that all necessary risk have been eliminated by us 
and the transaction is going to be carried on legally. Confidentiality is 
very important in this transaction. For now, all replies must be by email.

I expect your prompt response.

Best regards
Dr. Nojeem Aro
Director of Finance NLNG
TEL:234-1-7755591

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]