Subject: Are Your Mortgage Rates The Best They Can Be.

From: "Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:20:43 +0900

Dear Homeowner, 

Interest Rates are at their lowest point in 40 years! We help you find the 
best rate for your situation by matching your needs with hundreds of 
lenders!

Home Improvement, Refinance, Second Mortgage, 
Home Equity Loans, and much, much more!
 
You're eligible even with less than perfect credit!
 
This service is 100% FREE to home owners and new home buyers 
without any obligation. 

Where others say NO, we say YES!!!
 
Take just 2 minutes to complete the following form.
There is no obligation, all information is kept strictly
confidential, and you must be at least 18 years of age.  
Service is available within the United States only.
This service is fast and free. 

http://just4unow.com/mtg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To op out:

http://just4unow.com/options
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]