From: mariam abacha <[email-masked]>

MRS MARIAM ABACHA,
PLOT 233 WUSE ABUJA
NIGERIA

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife of the late Nigerian Head of State,General Sani 
Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active duty. I am contacting you 
in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other likewise developing a
cordial relationship.I currently have within my reach the sum of fifteen Million United 
States Dollars(US$15,000,000) in cash,which I intend to use for investment purposes 
specifically in your country.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my late husband and a 
Russian firm on our country's Multi-Billion Dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.The Russian 
partners returned my husbands share of US$15,000,000 after his death and lodge it with 
my late husband's security company in Nigeria of which i am a director.Right now the 
new civilian government have intensified their probe on my husband's financial resources 
and they have revoked our licenses that allows us to own a financial and oil company.

In view of this, I acted very fast to withdraw the US$15,000,000 from the company's 
vault and deposited it in a privately erected security safe in my village.I have since 
declared the security company bankrupt.No record ever existed concerning the money 
neither is the money traceable by the Government because there is no documentation 
showing that we received the money from the Russians.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning Government attitude towards my 
family,it has become quite impossible for me to make use of this money within,thus I 
seek assistance to transfer this money out of this country.

On your consent, I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss details of 
this transaction. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer the funds, I 
propose a commission of 20% of the total sum to you for the expected services and 
assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop further contacts.

All correspondent for now must be through E-mail. I want to use this opportunity to 
implore you to keep this transaction confidential whatever your decision.

Regards,

MRS.MARIAM ABACHA

______________________________________________________
Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outrageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk