RE: how do i stop successful delivery notifications

But shouldn't only the sender of the message get the notification? Ie not
the postmaster too.. it seems to only happen when there is a program in the
.forward.. an email address in the .forward works as expected (ie no
notification to postmaster)..

Also, I'm seeing it happen with mailing lists too.. could this be that the
originator of the message asked for delivery receipts and they are not being
stripped off when being forwarded to the mailing list? the 'delivery
receipt' is being sent to the list-owner and postmaster..

Cya's

Steve..